Friday, October 3, 2008

Life @ Avalon Global Research

Life at Avalon Global Research..
Time spent - 4 months
Satisfied - Not too sure..
Learnings - Very Few but impertant one
My journey started after MBA with Avalon on 2nd june 2008...This all happened when i got placed on 6th November. Whenever Diwali is around some good news do comes up. That was it actually started..What followed is I never expected.But finally i started working with lots of expectations..So thats what happens when we have too much expectations in life...That i will do this and do that but we are not able to..Isnt it bad?? But i faced it bravely...
New place - Mumbai..
I hated the place but learnt a lot what people are, what work is, what friends are, what family is...
Learning never stops thats what i believe in and would always do..
Research is what i alwz been my strongest point but i did not like what i was doing..My interest has always been interacting with people n communicating n which i will alwz do..thats life n me...
My Motto:
Gandagi Ko Saaf Karne ke Liye, Gandagi Main Utarna padta hain..

1 comment:

megha said...

well when ur work started i still remember days ,which were not so great.ur kuwait offer. it took you 2 weeks to decide. but what matters is that you never gave up hope and strived to find another company with the profile you were searching for. what people dont know is that you were always a marketing person by heart.you took up finance just to clear ur basics.thats a different case that u excelled there too.and look at ur mentoring effect.I (megha) an hr person by heart doing marketing.you know that dont you.i love talking to people and helping them out.its nice to find a person similar to me.

my moto "Always do what you think is right"